FL05 Micro PLC Range
Forget Smart Relays with difficult to use operator panels and flow chart based programming. The FL05 from Renu Electronics is a full blow PLC in a slim line case and priced to suit the most competitive of projects.
Programmed in Ladder Logic or IEC 61131-3 programming languages and using the free integrated programming package Felxisoft the FL05 is clearly one of the most power, easy to use and flexible Micro PLC’s available today.
With built in RS232/485 communications, Modbus drivers, high speed input and outputs the FL05 is more than equipped to tackle projects way above it’s size.
The FL05 is available in a range of I/O configurations ranging from 6DI and 6D0 to 8DI/8DO 2AI/2AO
- DIN rail / Back panel mounted slim PLC
- Transistor or Relay outputs
- DC inputs, DC Outputs
- Analog Inputs (Voltage, Current)
- Analog Output (Current)
- 32 Bit RISC processor
- Built-in RTC
- Support for High Speed Counters / Quaduature (up to 200 KHz) and Timers
- High Speed PWM output (100 KHz)
- Simple Ladder programming using Windows based software
- Support for LD, FBD, ST, SFC, IL type IEC61131-3 programming languages
- Up-to 2 Serial Ports. Support for various PLC protocols
- 1 USB Device Port
- CE, UL Class1 Div2 approved